Saturday, February 10, 2007

Some Kind of Wonderful

Remember this moment: I'm at a loss for words.

Amigos, did you ever have an evening where all your friends completely blew your mind with how cool, funny and god damn beautiful they are/is/were?

Well, holy shit and stop the press - I just had such a night.

Thanks friends. And friends of friends. You're more important to me than you probably know. Far more than I'm capable of expressing, that's for damn sure. Keep fighting the good fight. And thanks for making me feel like my existence actually means something in this fucked up world.

Sincerely,
That one guy that you know

1 comment:

Lisa K said...

K BIZZAH! i concur wholeheartedly, my friend. i saw magic on friday night and it was glorious. as was the swedenladen guns and roses band.