Sunday, February 04, 2007

Ross The Boss! (Or Maybe, Ross the Employee?)

My friend Ross, one of the funniest lads I've ever met, is going big time, baby. He just appeared in a series of ads for Careerbuilders.com (I should have looked into their services months ago), and the damn things aired during the Superbowl! I mean, wowee, that's like the Olympics of advertising!


Anyway, you can view Ross in all his commercial glory HERE.

If you don't know who Ross is, you can go HERE (www.myspace.com/brokeandjewish) and learn some more. But you'll only scratch the surface, I'm afraid. The guy has more personality than all five boroughs of New York. In fact, he even has alter egos, but I'll leave that for you to discover on your own.

I hope the guy gets his own TV show, pronto. Every time I've ever seen him, people are paying attention. Can anyone out there get him in a room with David Geffen or some shit???

Congrats, Ross!!! Keep the hits coming. Don't stop till they put your face on a box of Lucky Charms.

No comments: