Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Portrait of the Young Man as an Artist

Sorry for the late notice on this one folks, but I just found out about it myself!

My dear friend James O’Keeffe is having an art opening this evening in beautiful, provincial downtown Jersey City.

Simply put, James is one of the best painters I have ever encountered, and I am not just saying that because he’s one of my bro-dudes.

If you can make it there’s an opening reception tonight and then it will show there for a while. Details are below.
Thursday, October 19th from 7-11pm
Opening Reception of"Delay, decay. Living, living."- paintings and drawings
by James O'Keeffe
Residue Gallery
107 Brunswick St., Jersey City, NJ

The evening will also be the unveiling of Residue's backyard mural
createdby O'Keeffe as well.
Refreshments provided


No comments: