Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It Was The WORST Of Times, It Was The Best Of Times?

You know, life is one crazy trip, daddy-o. The day after the five year anniversary of, by far, the worst news I've ever received, I heard a piece of news that would make all that shit evaporate. Timing is everything.

Two of my favorite people in the world are getting married! They know who they are, even if you don't.

I woke up on Monday and I wanted to puke.
I went to bed on Tuesday with a smile on my face.

The way I've been feeling lately, going to bed with a smile on my face is like finding a hundred dollar bill in the washing machine. It's that rare and valuable to me.

A lot of shit can happen in five years. And thanks for showing me that you can make something good come out of probably the worst thing that can happen to a person. We can all learn a lesson from that. Shit, we can learn five.

Anyway, I wanted to post that to "brighten the corners" a bit on this page. Best of luck to you kids. This is great news and I couldn't be happier for you both.

No comments: