Monday, September 17, 2007

Which Is To Say Nothing of His English Skills

Oh, Vicente Fox, how you make me laugh. While your own nation isn't doing so hot either for the most part, you still made me tee-hee with this one.

This just in from U.S. News:

At the White House, the president has got to be muttering "some friend" when he pores over the new autobio from his old buddy Vicente Fox, Mexico's former leader. That's because Fox raps his border pal as stubborn and "the cockiest guy I have ever met in my life." Revolution of Hope, out next month, is a well-written, well-researched book about Fox's political career and presidency, which coincided with George W. Bush's. While he expresses a kinship with W, he breaks with the prez on the war and slams the GOP's immigration platform. He blames Bush's stubbornness on Iraq for bad international relations, calls his Spanish "grade-school level," and admits he didn't think Bush would ever become president. "I can't honestly say that I had ever seen George W. Bush getting to the White House," he pens.

That makes two of us, Vinnie. Twice!

No comments: