Friday, September 14, 2007

Surlyness Is Next To Baldy-ness In My Family

Folks, I'll keep this short and simple: my little brother is a funny guy.

He's also an amazing artist.

Sometimes, when boredom sets in, the moon is in its third phase and "According to Jim" is on TV, these forces align to form a creation that is no less inspiring than Voltron.

These are some of his doodles when he gets bored at work. If they don't make you pee those trousers, you should probably take them back to the toilet store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two questions:

How old is your brother?

and

What does he do for a living?

D'Artagnan said...

I believe the lad is 26, and I am certain that he is a graphic designer.

Unknown said...

I sent the Vader one to Mr. Oswalt on myspace and he just wrote back 'Sweet'. Is it sad that thats possibly my proudest moment?

D'Artagnan said...

Not at all, mon frere. I've written to him a few times and he generally writes back anywhere between 1 and 5 words. Fret not over the word count, the response itself is the reward.