Friday, August 17, 2007

The Boss Is Coming Back, So Look Busy

Do you believe in magic? No?

How about Magic, with a capital "M", the new album coming this fall from Bruce Springsteen?

I know I certainly do - I read about it on the internets! And you can read all about it HERE.

It's due out on October 2nd, and I'm sure the crazy maniac will probably tour until the following Memorial Day. And I will go to see that crazy maniac!

Here's the tracklist, so you can set your SoulSeek wishlist up in advance:

1. Radio Nowhere
2. You'll Be Comin' Down
3. Livin' in the Future
4. Your Own Worst Enemy
5. Gypsy Biker
6. Girls in Their Summer Clothes
7. I'll Work for Your Love
8. Magic
9. Last to Die
10. Long Walk Home
11. Devil's Arcade

Am I the only one who's bummed that we won't get to hear Bruce sing a song called "Girls in Their Summer Clothes" until October? Damn, that's gonna get me all angsty. And if you read this blog regularly, you know I don't need any help in that department.

Oh well. In the meantime, just gaze upon the awesomeness of Bruce in his press photo clothes:


That guy is as old as my dad!!! How is it possible he's still so cool and my dad wears purple shirts that he wins at golf tournaments that have dog food sponsor's names stitched on them?

I remain baffled.

2 comments:

Gailly said...

I'm equally baffled at his popularity! What's going on there?!?!?!

D'Artagnan said...

Hello Gail,

I feel I should let you know that I actually love the Boss, I lurve the Boss, I loaf the Boss. My bafflement was a result of wondering how he could possibly be the same age as my father. I am also baffled at the album title, though. I'll be honest on that one.

Sincerely,
The Employee