Monday, March 26, 2007

Two Cats In the Yard, Life Used to Be So Hard

Dear friends,

Quick note to say that I’m gonna be crazy busy this week, so nothing new will probably be coming from me any time soon. I’ve got a full work week, plus doctors appointments, my weekly class and homework assignment, finishing up my taxes (yeah, yeah, I know).

AND...

In very exciting news, I am moving into my new apartment this week. It’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally going to happen. I’m pretty stoked, as the kids on the snowboards like to say.

AND…

Saturday is my birthday. So, you know, hooray for that.

I’ll post more when I can – for now, I’ve got a crazy week ahead of me. And it just started this morning at the dentist’s office, where I got drilled for cavities with no Novocaine. No, I’m not kidding. I’m on some James Frey Million Little Pieces type shit.

Please bear with me, and please tip your waiters. You’re a beautiful crowd.

Sincerely,
The Management

PS – Now here it is, your moment of Zen. I mean, Penn. (Click) AKA “Mr. Spicoli goes to Washington.”

No comments: