Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Best Election Ever, Man!

Wow. Wowee-wow-wow. Color me surprised. Scratch that. Color me red, white and blue!!!

What a fantastic selection of news to choose from today!

Democrats reclaim the House.

Democrats probably reclaim the Senate.

And Rummy is AUDI 5,000.

Stem cells, gay marriage and abortion - oh my!

Man, X-mas came early this year!

It's a truly depressing thought (lemme just squeeze one in here), but this is probably the best news day I've seen in 6 years, since Captain Craptastic first stole the presidency.

Oh, the relief. Now only 2 more years of this ass clown and we can get a real president in the office. And I don't even mean that sarcastically. I have this strange feeling inside of me that I have not felt in a long time. I think it's.... hope! We can do it people - we can do it!

America,
D'Artagnan

5 comments:

Sarah Glidden said...

woooo woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO FALSE BLOGS said...

fuck that! , democrats are same shit than republicans!!!
fuck north america world domination plan!
http://deathtofalseblogs.blogspot.com/
http://deathtofalseblogs.blogspot.com/
http://deathtofalseblogs.blogspot.com/

D'Artagnan said...

Ah, "Death to False Blogs." Thank you. For so many reasons.

Here are four of them.

1. For having a blog name that says "Hey everyone, I'm not afraid to take myself way too seriously."

2. A truly astonishing command of the English language. (Incidentally, if English is your first language, you are a shining example of why the US school system is in desperate need of a rehaul.)

3. Your extraordinary inability to recognize the use of sarcasm.

4. For thrice promoting your own, non-false blog.

Bravo, sir. Bravo. The world will never be short of exclamation points with you around to help us.

D'Artagnan said...

Oh and one other thing:

If you truly believe that *anyone* could be worse than the pack of rabid dogs that have been running this country for the last six years, then I don't think your opinion holds any water with me, because you obviously haven't opened a newspaper in quite some time, if ever.

But I suppose that's okay, neither has the president.

(Hint: Some mild sarcasm was employed in the above. I don't want DTFB to get confused again.)

Anonymous said...

I am super happy about this. I'm also excited about your new place in the dirty jerz. So what's the story? Did you change jobs or something?