Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This Music Geek Has Gone To Heaven

Although life continues to throw its unending barrage of shit sandwiches my way, a deep, dark recess of my heart is still kindled by a remote flicker of joy.

Why, you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

If nothing else, this digital barf bag of a blog has probably conveyed one thing: I am an unapologetic Elliott Smith fan. Do a search in the field above if you need evidence of that fact.

Well, recently, one of my favorite online music dealers, Aural Exploits (do click the link and pay them a visit), offered a reissue of Elliott's classic (and previously out of print) albums XO and Figure 8. Aural Exploits is offering both albums on limited edition (500 only!) colored vinyl.

As you might imagine, I pounced on that deal like a feral beast. And now, I'm happy to report, the sexy items in the image below are hurrying on their way to my house. And so, for a brief moment in a weary world, life is good.

Behold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I...wow. You are a lucky man! Better make sure if you marry a fellow elliott fan to detail in the prenup that those bitches are yours, yo.