Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sometimes, The Good Things Last

Well, I just had a record-setting shitty week. I worked every day from December 3rd until yesterday (including the weekend). And it was pretty crappy the entire time, although, especially so at the end. I have some time off coming soon and it can't get here fast enough.

But I'm trying to keep positive. I'm trying to take comfort in the small things that make me happy. My new apartment, my friends, listening to music.

Which is why I was pleasantly surprised to learn that one of my favorite websites on the whole internets is still alive and kicking. CLICK HERE to check it out. I'm sure you'll grow to love it as much as I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey I am so with you. My ass has to get out of bed at 6 on a Sunday to go to work to decorate cookies, wtf? I hope you are hourly and getting paid overtime.

If you do have a night to go see a movie, let me tell you...go see Juno! I just got back from it and it was lovely.

I hope you get a break k-dawg, you certainly deserve it.